The Australian Catholic University, ACU Domestic Undergraduate Applications 2023 is open both for Domestic applicants and International anticipating applicants including Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
How to Apply for ACU Domestic Undergraduate Applications 2023.
Follow the steps below to Apply at Australian Catholic University for undergraduate courses.
CHOOSE YOUR COURSE.
Find the program that’s right for you by taking a look through ACU available undergraduate courses.
CHECK ELIGIBILITY AND CLOSING DATES.
Once you’ve chosen your course, it’s important to find out what kind of applicant you are and check if you meet the ACU entry requirements.
GATHER YOUR DOCUMENTS.
You’ll need the following items and supporting documents to get your application underway:
- Personal email address: Use the email address you check most often. Don’t use your school email address – you may lose access soon after class finishes.
- High school results: You’ll be required to provide details of your Year 11 and 12 school results, as well as your Tertiary Entrance Statement.
- Curriculum vitae (CV): If you need to demonstrate work experience to enter your chosen course, you’ll need to provide a copy of your current CV with your online application.
- Proof of name change: If your transcripts or qualifications are under a different name, you’ll need to provide proof of name change (eg, a marriage certificate).
INITIAL TEACHER EDUCATION STUDENTS.
If you intend on studying teaching, you’ll also need to complete the following:
- Demonstrate your suitability for teaching when you apply for your course
- Pass the Literacy and Numeracy Test for Initial Teacher Education students (LANTITE) before your final year of study.
APPLY TO ACU.
Most undergraduate course applications are submitted via a state Tertiary Admissions Centre (TAC).
Each state TAC operates a centralised application system and provides information and support for future students.
You can apply for entry to your preferred undergraduate course and campus at the relevant TAC website:
- For courses delivered at our Canberra, North Sydney and Strathfield campuses, visit the Universities Admission Centre (UAC)
- For courses delivered at our Brisbane Campus, visit the Queensland Tertiary Admission Centre (QTAC)
- For courses delivered at our Ballarat and Melbourne campuses, visit the Victorian Tertiary Admission Centre (VTAC)
ACU DIRECT APPLICATION.
In some circumstances, you apply for your undergraduate course directly to us. This can happen when:
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre, VTAC applications have closed and you did not submit an application
- You’re applying for a business or law course and you have not recently completed secondary education.
- To find out if your preferred undergraduate course accepts direct applications, visit the relevant course page.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Once you’ve applied, you can sit tight. You’ll receive confirmation of your application. Australian Catholic University then assesses your application and let you know the outcome.
RESPOND TO YOUR OFFER.
If you got the offer you wanted, you’re on your way to something great, therefore, it means that you have to respond to your offer by accepting, declining or deferring.
DIDN’T YOU GET AN OFFER?
If you didn’t get the offer you wanted, there’s no need to panic. ACU has a range of pathways available to get you into your dream course.
If you want to add, change or rearrange your preferences once your ATAR results are released, you can do so at your relevant TAC website.
It’s important you know this guide is for domestic undergraduate applications only.
Need help? We’re here to assist.
You can reach out to AskACU or student support if you have any questions about the undergraduate application process.